BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Getting inspired by MAKEEN Energy’s initiatives within sustainable energy and waste conversion technologies? Then here’s an opportunity to join the team as Package Manager.
MAKEEN EnviroTech is at present manning up with strong focus on the pioneering Plastcon concept, where the first full scale project is currently approaching the end of the commissioning phase.
The innovative Plastcon technology, through complex multi-technological processes, converts waste plastic into re-usable streams, primarily focused on oil-ingredients that can be refined to various uses. Among these, the re-production of plastics, thus enabling a circular approach to manufacturing, usage and re-usage of plastic products. Read more about the Plastcon process.
Professional execution of Plastcon projects is naturally groundlaying for the success of customers and EnviroTech. The projects are truly major in all aspects and acting as project manager for two of the key technological project packages, Process Design and Piping & Plant Layout, requires substantial experience and competencies. This naturally involves all typical metrics within project management however also a necessary touch with the technological areas in question although the detailed technical skills are maintained within the teams.
Each of the package teams are organized with highly specialized engineers. As a Package Manager you initially coordinate the allocation of these engineers to the project teams from EnviroTech’s engineering organization. From here on you’ll take the lead of these two teams through the project execution until handover to Facility Management.
As a Package Manager you belong to the EnviroTech project organization. During project execution you’ll report to the Senior Project Manager for the Plastcon execution project.
Areas of responsibility:
- Review and specify scope of deliveries and assume package “ownership” at handover from sales.
- Coordinate the allocation of team members, conduct team kick off meetings and assume leadership.
- Plan, delegate and manage, in cooperation with the Lead Engineers for Process Design and Piping & Plant Layout respectively, the preparation of design assessments and activities, including the implementation of any lessons learned from previous projects.
- Assure and continously monitor that process designs as well as design of piping and plant layouts are developed and implemented in the execution of the project.
- Support, track and report on all relevant project metrics in accordance with project plannning.
- Evaluate and adhere to processes and procedures such as change and risk management, QHSE etc.
- Collaborate and conduct regular follow up meetings and coordination with all relevant stakeholders/ interfaces.
- Plan, prepare, and execute handover to Facility Management.
- Engineering background (BSc or higher). Other educations can be accepted, in case relevant experience within the above-mentioned areas of responsibility can be verified.
Specifically the candidate carries a level of knowledge within process and piping engineering enabling a qualified and constructive cooperation with package teams and other project stakeholders.
- PMP certification from PMI is preferred. Alternatively, another equivalent recognised Project certification, such as IPMA level B.
- +5 years of experience executing projects according to recognized project management accreditation (i.e., PMI, IPMA, Prince2 or similar) and according to stage gate model is preferred.
- Experience with complex technological plant projects (process-, power-, oil & gas or similar).
MAKEEN Energy is founded on strong values and is very passionate about these, aiming to secure properness, decency, and professionalism in all areas of collaboration.
MAKEEN Energy would value that you:
- Have strong value-driven leadership skills.
- Have a holistic understanding of the project and its stakeholders.
- Communicate and execute with empathy (emotional intelligence).
- Are focused and passionate in your approach.
- Have strong intercultural competencies.
- Are capable of establishing strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Effectively assume package ownership, act self-driven and proactively.
- Are pragmatic and structured in your work approach.
- Effectively and constructively handle conflicts with all stakeholders.
- Professional communication skills in Danish and English languages (oral and written).
MAKEEN Energy offers:
A versatile and exciting position in an informal work environment characterized by open dialogue, humour, and commitment. A high level of professional integration and cooperation, however appreciating that employees self-engage with team members to arrange and work with independence.
MAKEEN Energy offers good professional and personal development opportunities, and support further education.
About MAKEEN Energy:
MAKEEN Energy is an international market-leading provider of expert technological energy and environmental solutions. We currently employ some 4.000 colleagues on 6 continents and operate in more than 140 countries. With our global reach, local presence, and decades of experience, we can supply responsible solutions, making a difference to people and the environment. You may visit the MAKEEN Energy homepage here: www.makeenenergy.com
Contact / application:
Skelmose ApS will assist MAKEEN Energy in the recruitment process. If you wish to learn more about the vacancy before applying, you are welcome to contact Anders Hasager (cell phone +45 30 23 70 12).
The position will be filled ASAP. Applications will be processed in a continous manner.
Please apply here
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Skelmose ApS, Porsholtparken, 6740 Bramming
Ansøgningsfrist: 03-08-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Ved skriftlig henvendelse: https://landing.webcrm.com/Start.aspx?aem=gimsqakiaekmuakegqkaiekaoeommagoi
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5849381